The terms mentioned below will have the following meaning in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale of Advertising Space and advertising insertion creations (hereinafter referred to as the “GTCS”:
- "Advertiser": refers to any professional, or their authorised representative, placing an insertion order for the dissemination of its advertising campaign on media and/or for the creation of advertising insertions for the dissemination of its advertising campaign.
- "Advertising campaign": refers to all the advertiser's advertising insertions disseminated in the advertising space of the media defined by the latter.
- "Creation of advertising insertions": refers to the service governed by these GTCS, proposed to any advertiser by MB. In the context of this service, MB handles the creation of advertising insertions on the instructions of and after validation by the advertiser, as well as any other digital communication media on behalf of an advertiser (contact forms, landing page, email shots), it is being specified that, unless otherwise indicated, MB remains the owner of the advertising insertions created.
- "General Data Protection Regulation": refers to any European or national legal or regulatory provision, resulting in particular from Regulation 2016/679/EU dated 27 April, 2016, relative to the protection of individuals in respect of the processing of personal data and unrestricted circulation of this data, the French Data Privacy Act (amended) N° 78-17 dated 6 January, 1978 and application laws, together with any other regulations applicable on this subject that might subsequently come in addition or as a replacement.
- "Technical elements": refers to the computer file(s) relative to an advertising insertion forwarded to MB by the advertiser for dissemination of its advertising campaign. These technical elements must meet MB’s technical specifications.
- "Advertising space": refers to the advertising formats situated on media, as defined in MB’s commercial proposal, where the advertiser’s advertising insertion may be disseminated.
- "Advertising insertion": refers to any advertising or promotional element relating to the advertiser, its makes, products or services, notably consisting of a text and/or fixed or animated image with or without sound and/or a video.
- "Authorised representative": any professional holding a mandate in writing from the advertiser to purchase advertising space on media on behalf of the latter.
"MB" the company that publishes and runs the Agriaffaires and MachineryZone Internet sites, mobile sites and IOS and Android Apps. Depending on the geographic location of your entity, your order will be placed with:
- MB Diffusion, a simplified joint stock company with €87,000 capital, Evry Commercial Register N° 432552966, with its registered office located at 98, Allée des Champs-Elysées 91080 - COURCOURONNES France ;
- or MB Advertising, a company incorporated under Irish law, with 20,000 euros capital, with its registered office located at Rsm Ireland, Trinity House, Charleston Road, Ranelagh Dublin 6
- "Insertion order": refers to the insertion order emailed to the customer by MB, as defined in Article IV below, to which these advertising GTCS and technical specifications are appended.
- "MB partners": refers to a company belonging to the Schibsted Group and/or an MB third party in partnership with MB for the dissemination of advertising campaigns on third party media.
"MB Services": refers to the services governed by the GTCS, proposed to any advertiser by MB:
- The dissemination of its advertising campaign;
- The creation of advertising insertions or any other digital communication medium agreed with the advertiser.
- "MB Sales Department": refers to the MB Sales Department available to advertisers on our Internet sites and Apps, as well as by phone on +33 (0)126.96.36.199.60 for the purposes of preparing a quotation and/or insertion order, as per the services requested by the advertiser.
- "MB Customer Service": refers to the MB customer service where the advertiser may obtain any additional information. This department may be contacted by clicking on the “contact” link on the Internet site, mobile site and IOS and Android Apps, as well as by phone on +33 (0)188.8.131.52.60.
- "Internet sites": refers to the Internet sites operated by MB accessed mainly from the MachineryZone and Agriaffaires URLs and their extensions. The functions accessible from the Internet sites are indicated in the General Terms and Conditions for Use.
- "Third Party Sites": web or mobile sites and apps operated by third-party publishers on which MB is liable to disseminate the advertising campaign, with the consent of the advertiser or its authorised representative.
- "Technical specifications": refers to all technical requirements drawn up by MB, attached to the insertion order sent to advertisers and/or their authorised representatives. Should the technical elements sent to MB by the advertiser or its authorised representative not meet the technical specifications, MB reserves the right not to disseminate the advertising campaign, without the advertiser and/or the authorised representative being able to claim compensation of any kind.
- "Media": refers to the Internet sites, Apps and Mobile sites published and run by MB, as well as the third-party sites run by MB partners.